Instagram

Friday, August 7, 2015

Julep Maven

 
This was my Wedding Welcome Box from Julep Maven. I found a code for this box on my Wedding board on Pinterest. So I got this box for free and only had to pay $2.99 for shipping. I think it got to me in a week or a week and a half, so to me that's pretty good. Now I have heard of Julep before, but never their Maven program. So Julep is about Nail polish mostly along with basic makeup and beauty tools. The Maven box is regularly $24.99 a month with a $40+ value & 19.99 with a prepaid 3mo. subscription. The Maven Luxe box is $39.99 a month  with a $60+ value & $34.99 with a prepaid 3mo. subscription. 
And if you're new you'll ALWAYS have the option/opportunity to get your 1st box FREE ($2.99 for shipping). Julep Welcome Box
Inside the Wedding Welcome Box:
  • Welcome to Maven card + link to a free gift when you order a full price box.
  • 50% off on next Julep purchase and their Social Media sites.
  • Welcome to Julep booklet explaining what they're about, their subscription options and products.
  • Shelly-It Girl Collection
  • Fifi-It Girl Collection
  • Brigitte-Classic with a Twist Collection
  • Julep Lip gloss in the color Graceful


The polishes to me a little bit to runny, but other than that they are really opaque, 2 coats does it for full coverage and they're pretty colors.
 The Lip Gloss was gorgeous as well and smelled like coconut vanilla? I love it and it's more clear than I expected which was relieving because other wise I don't think I would've worn it because I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
Really like this company and when I have the money I would definitely subscribe for their boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment