Instagram

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jeffrey Campbell VS Knockoffs

Because I am easily influenced I bought my 1st pair of Jeffrey Campbell's after watching Bunny for so long on YouTube. I love Bunny and her style and I had the money to spend so I said why not?
These shoes are so freakin amazing and totally worth the $200+ I spent on them.
I always knew I was going to buy these shoes, however I did buy a knockoff/ look alike version as well. They were just as amazing but they were $20 way way cheaper than the real ones.
I purchased them from http://www.urbanog.com/, don't regret buying at all and the quality was amazing. None of the hardware fell off and I didn't break my legs :) which is always nice. 

The JC Shadow Stud is the name and they're made out of real leather, they have nice cushioned insoles, real silver hardware and are heelless. To me personally they are easy to walk in IF they are tight on your foot, because if not you're kind of unbalanced/unsecured and walking isn't easy. 
Because I bought these on an overseas site the sizing was different and most of the comments said that they ran a little smaller so I sized up and got the last pair they had  a size 7.5-8 american.
And as I said they're easier to walk in when they're tight against your ankle, I suppose I could wear thicker socks and that might easy the difficulty, but other that the sizing the shoes are amazing, bold, beautiful, and edgy.

Now the Shoes I bought from http://www.urbanog.com/ were the PERFECT fit, They were made out of a suede type material, silver hardware and the sizing was true to size because I wear 7-7.5 depending on the shoe. They were comfortable, gorgeous, way more affordable, and just as much as a statement piece as the real Shadow Studs. Oh and less "Bulky" looking. Sadly I don't think either of these shoes are available any more just in case yall were curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment