Instagram

Monday, July 27, 2015

Pinch me

This was my very first Pinchme box, very exciting. The thing I love about Pinchme is that the items you receive are all things that you're interested in, because you get to hand choose what you get in your box and they also throw in a bonus/extra item as well, which is always cool. And just as the box says you get the opportunity to try before you buy. All these are products in a sample size along with coupons and the site usually has new stuff a couple times a month, but you better hurry to get the "good" stuff because they go pretty fast. For me the shipping time/wait took almost a month, but I'm not really complaining because it's FREE samples. Overall I like this site, it's cute and you get free products that you may want to try, like how cool is that?
 In the Box:

  •  Gold Bond healing Lotion with aloe
  • Secret clinical strength deodorant + $2.00 off coupon
  • 2pc Nexcare waterproof bandages + .50 off coupon
  • 4pc Playtex sport combo
  • 2pc Berocca mental sharpness& physical energy effervescent tabs + save $1 coupon
  • $100 wine voucher for Naked Wines.com when your order is $160 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment