Instagram

Monday, July 27, 2015

Eagle Moss Collections

I bought this little introductory "kit" from one of my http://www.cashcrate.com/3006854 survey offers. It only cost me $1.00 so It's kind of like a freebie, I could not resist. It came with 6 cute colored silicon cupcake "cups", a catalog and a short recipe booklet. I love to make things, am I the best at it? probably not haha but that doesn't stop me from doing something I love. I've always wanted, like really any, silicone cookware and to find these was incredible. The cups themselves are quite thin and very flexible, I have yet to test them out and I'm extremely excited for when I do. They can stand up to 465*F, are dishwasher safe and to use them, you would use them like any cupcake liner/paper "cups" because you can't just use them on their own inside your oven, on a bare rack, you can also use them in the microwave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment