Instagram

Thursday, February 2, 2017

December Pinchme Box

I finally received my December sample box and omg there's a lot of stuff, well compared to usual boxes I get. This month I got dog treats, slim fast chips, free pesto coupon, (5) 1.00 off coupons for pesto, free photo book voucher for shutter fly and finally a Burts bee's protein powder in vanilla. I am honestly most excited about the protein powder and for some reason the slim fast card just pumped me up and kinda motivated me to eat healthier and actually want to buy their products and see if I could lose weight too. Promo done right tho.
So if you guys don't already know ow Pinchme is a company? That sends put samples of all range some can be full size and then there are coupons and foil packets it just depends on the products they have at the time.
It's completely free to sign up, all you do is fill out a profile and based on your answers they will match you up with corresponding samples.
Sometimes you get something,  a few or nothing at all its all about updating your profile so it meets the needs of the partners and brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment